- All vehicles should be left at the parking area located at the right side and at the back of PSHC.
- Visitors should fall in line by twos and by batch. Each batch should have at most twenty (20) persons. Visitors who can not be accommodated immediately should remain in line until they are called for by the PSHC staff.
- Only notepads and pens are allowed inside the Center.
- Do NOT touch any displays, sample products, or specimens unless allowed to.
- Visits to the Snack Bar and the Museum Store should be done after the tour, if possible.
- Loitering, littering, vandalism, smoking, eating and drinking (at undesignated areas), and too much noise are strictly prohibited at the Center, especially at exhibits areas.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Management shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss, or damage to visitor's property occurring within its premises.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to expel without refund visitors who violate any of the Center's regulations.
- Children below seven (7) years old must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Get CONFIRMATION FORM here